About Me

My photo
Sometimes I dance around the living room with one hand waving free...


"With all its shame, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world…Be cheerful. Strive to be happy."

— Max Ehrmann

Monday, March 3, 2008

#$%@&*^ DRIVE ALREADY #$%#%$



" Um, Hey Lady...it's a stop sign, not a red light, you can go... CAN you PLEASE GO?!
There are no cars coming, you've clearly got the right of way, so you can go...What's that..oh I see, YOU'RE ON YOUR CELL PHONE..hmmm, shall I honk my horn to get you moving, or shall I just try to pass you...SERIOUSLY ...@#$%&^* DRIVE!
What..you're finally going to go and since you've pulled into the wrong lane you want to cut me off...I don't @#$%&^* think so..Why don't use your blinker lady, or how about this..GET OFF YOUR %$#@ PHONE, because it appears you are not a multi task type of lady...uh, no..driving and talking on your phone are not two things you should do together....nope they are not."



it takes 28 days to form a habit, and I haven't sworn in three full days.....

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

HAHAHahahah! You are so funny!

Lindsay said...

Oh, and Congratulations!-- You've gone longer than me!

Deanna said...

I accidently said bitch in church yesterday. I must be stopped...
xoxoxo

Krissy said...

LOL Michelle!!! Oh how I miss you. :D That's hilarious and sounds oh so familiar to many conversations I've had in my mad mom minivan!! LOL

I save my cuss words for very VERY special occasions..... LOL

I didn't know you had a blog page... I'm linked on Carmen's page. ;)

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

This was too dang funny! And yes, it does sound just like Krissy!

Hey, This is Lisa. said...

Does "dammit" count? I've gotta watch my potty mouth too!

Lyndsee H said...

Ummm cussing in your head is just as bad you know.... :) HAHAHA


the best christmas present ever!

the best christmas present ever!
Nicholas

THIS IS MY LIFE

There is no use trying, said Alice; one can't believe impossible things. I dare say you haven't had much practice, said the Queen. When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.

I am the queen and this is my year, and nothing, NOTHING is impossible





the family dog....so spoiled...but look at his face!

the family dog....so spoiled...but look at his face!
Bud